The Heart of Blaithwaite
Sleeps 20-40 people in 13 Bedrooms
The Donald family home for six generations and built in the 1700s, Mansion House is a welcoming family home brimming with character and charm.
Filled with classic Georgian features like ornate ceiling roses, exquisite fireplaces and stained glass windows, the Grade II listed house has everything you need for an idyllic stay. A professional-grade kitchen, stunning reception rooms and newly refurbished bedrooms are accompanied by an infinity terrace, private gardens, a lake and a secret ‘Mary Jane Summer House’, with access to 80 acres of woodland gardens and play areas.
Mansion House truly is a special spot and is perfect for small celebrations, big family trips and everything in between.
- Sleeps 20-40 people
- 12 Ensuite bedrooms and an extra single room
- Bed linen and towels provided
- Professional grade, well-equipped kitchen
- Biomass boiler heating
- Original Georgian features
- Terrace with outdoor seating
- Private gardens with a lake and summer house
- Various reception and lounge areas
- Large dining room
- Laundry and washing facilities available externally
- Well behaved pets allowed
- No smoking permitted inside