A family bolthole
Sleeps 16 people in 7 bedrooms, WITH OPTIONAL PLUS 2 in our Studio
Nestled at the edge of the estate, The Old School House & Studio is the perfect family pad.
Overlooking the Solway, The Old School House really is a rural retreat with a wonderful garden, outdoor seating, private BBQ and hot tub. Oh and an additional ¼ acre field just for kicks (or kids and dogs!).
For when the weather is less balmy, you can cook up a storm in the kitchen, serve your banquet in the large dining space and then retire to the games room for a night of fun!
- Sleeps 16 people in 7 bedrooms in the main house
- Separate Studio which sleeps 2 people
- Traditional country kitchen complete with Aga and wine fridge
- Laundry and drying facilities
- 5 bath/shower rooms
- Comfy lounge with views over the Solway and beyond
- Large dining space
- Games room with an American sized pool table and piano
- Pets welcome – outdoor kennel space provided
- Private garden with outdoor seating, BBQ and hot tub
- ¼ acre field
- Car park with space for 4 cars
- Portable 4G box available
- No smoking is permitted inside